Monday, November 29, 2010

Really, Really Half-Assed NaBloWriMo Days 18-29

Okay, I'm having a decently awesome day today so I will write.

For starters, things are looking good with my job situation. I won't go into any detail about it until I have a job, but basically I learned a big lesson about how not to be an idiot about money. I've handled my money situation pretty badly since moving down and I'm hoping that this week will see it turn around. But no assumptions yet, because that's where I always go wrong and what led me to such catastrophic stress this past week.

But I won't dwell on that because today is a good day.

In the span of 7 days, I found out our immigration petition was approved and as of the 26th, has been delivered to the Montreal consulate...IE the last step of the process! I'm not sure when I'll actually move with the visa once I do get it (which also won't be for many months), a lot of it is up in the air right now (for good reasons, nothing bad). I'm a little worried about how it's all going to work out but I have faith that everything will work out for the best.

In other news, my knee is still in quite a bit of pain. Admittedly, I haven't been taking the prescription regularly because it needs to be taken with food and I rarely eat 3 times a day (the pill needs to be taken 3 times a day). I'm surprised it still hurts this much, though. It's now been 5 weeks and the pain has only gotten worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: ALL COMMENTS WITH LINKS TO MEDICAL PRACTICES AND OTHER BUSINESSES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND MARKED AS SPAM. Advertisements are not tolerated on this blog. Go away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...