Monday, November 8, 2010

Half-Assed NaBloWriMo Day 7

I meant to mention in the previous post that today I discovered the Double Rainbow at Yosemitebear Mountain video today. I guess it was pretty popular in the summer. I try to stay abreast of viral videos but you can't find them if you don't know what you're looking for. Anyway, that video is guaranteed to make you laugh. I've already watched it a few times today, I think it's hilarious.

Day 07 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.

I was born May 20th, on the cusp of Taurus and Gemini, but technically a Taurus. I actually love astrology and know quite a bit about it and I suppose more or less, I am a Taurus.

Taurus people are known as being stable and reliable, which I would say I am. They're known for loving luxury and being pampered with expensive things. Who doesn't? Taurus rarely get angry but when they do, they blow up and stay mad for a long time. I don't know if that's true of me, I tend to get angry easily though I calm down just as fast. Taurus people love money and will work hard for it. I think most people are like that. Taurus people hate change. The jury is out on that one for me, I don't really know if that describes me. Taurus people are patient, which I am for sure. Taurus people are possessive of the things they own and dislike lending out their belongings. Definitely me.

I'm not going to bore you with a full on analysis of my personality in comparison to the Taurus profile. I think it generally does describe me, but I also think it's foolish to assume there are only 12 different personality types in this world. Nobody's personality can be boxed into a perfect description because humans aren't perfect. Experiences morph your personality and no one has the same personality when born that they still have when they die. For example, when I was a teenager I was a pretty angry person and I also hated exercising and any sports. Now that I'm in my 20s, I've mellowed out quite a bit and also really enjoy being active and watching others be active. Nothing is static in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: ALL COMMENTS WITH LINKS TO MEDICAL PRACTICES AND OTHER BUSINESSES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND MARKED AS SPAM. Advertisements are not tolerated on this blog. Go away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...