Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Half-Assed NaBloWriMo Day 9

Ugh. I am still tired from doing 3 of these yesterday and now this one is totally stupid.

Day 09 - How you hope your future will be like.

I believe I answered a lot of this already but I'll try to answer it more succinctly.

PHYSICALLY
-I would like to have lost some weight (maybe 10-15lbs) and be in good shape. I've kind of let myself go this year and now I can't even go to the gym because of my stupid knee. I don't want stuff like this to happen in the future.

HOME
-I would like to be living in my own house, whether it's the one Anthony currently lives in or another one.

-I would like my house to be nicely decorated by me.

-A hot tub or jacuzzi would be pretty awesome.

-Assuming I'll be able to afford it, I am willing to pay to have a cleaner come in every 2 weeks and do the kind of cleaning I won't want to waste my life doing, like scrubbing and mopping and dusting. Cleaning is a part of life, but that doesn't mean it has to be part of my life.

JOB
-I don't really know what I want to be "when I grow up." I don't really have a single driving passion, I can be happy doing anything. As long as it pays decent money, gives me enough vacation time, and I'm respected and recognized at work, all will be well.

-I would like to have a degree or diploma (I think they do degrees in the USA?) in something, don't know what yet.

RELATIONSHIPS
-I'm assuming Anthony and I will be married, yay.

FRIENDSHIPS
-I'd like to actually have a circle of friends for once and go out on a regular basis. Only up north did I ever have a circle. It was nice.

RECREATION
-I'd like to join some sports leagues. I want to keep curling but I want to learn to play hockey and football too. Can you believe I've never played hockey...EVER? Not even floor hockey? Not even road hockey! I don't know how my citizenship hasn't been taken away yet. It would be funny if they asked you that at the Canadian border after returning from abroad. "How long were you gone for?" "3 days." "You ever play hockey?" "No, never." "I'm sorry, we can't let you back in the country. You're a disgrace to Canada."

-I want to keep going to the gym regularly, too. It's so important. I'm worried I'm going to get old and something bad is going to happen to me and the doctor will say, "Well only if you'd _________ when you were younger, you wouldn't be in this situation now!"

-Of course of course of course, I will keep geocaching. An aggravated ankle injury, a strained knee, cuts and scrapes can't keep me away.

-I want to learn to cook better. I'm pretty useless in the kitchen right now, though I do improve exponentially each year. I'd like to be able to cook basic things without needing directions.

PETS
-I plan to have Leah for as long as her life gives her and then perhaps have another kind of pet after. Anthony wants a pot-bellied pig so maybe we'll do that.

CAR
-I want to own something nice. I've been wanting to buy myself a brand new vehicle. I'd love to buy myself a brand new Honda of some sort (not an Odyssey though, haha).

CHILDREN
-Probably not my own but I look forward to spoiling nieces and nephews and friends' kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: ALL COMMENTS WITH LINKS TO MEDICAL PRACTICES AND OTHER BUSINESSES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND MARKED AS SPAM. Advertisements are not tolerated on this blog. Go away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...