Saturday, November 13, 2010

Half-Assed NaBloWriMo Day 12

Day 12 - Bullet your whole day.

  • Woke up around 11:30am.
  • Surfed the Internet, made a bagel, tried to decide what to do today.
  • Decided it was too nice of a day to waste and despite my knee still hurting, went out geocaching at the Wawanosh Wetlands again.
  • Found 6 caches and hurt my knee even more.
  • Decided on the drive home that I'd stop at Shopper's Drug Mart and get an ice pack.
  • Only had $10 on me (didn't bring my purse to the wetlands) and the cold compress I wanted was incorrectly marked. Sorry, I'm not paying $13 for a small compress.
  • Came home, sat around for maybe 2 hours, then went to WalMart for a cold compress
  • Found one nicer than the one at Shopper's and it was only $3.97. Hello.
  • Was craving McNuggets so I got myself a meal at McDonalds.
  • While driving home, decided I wanted to rent a movie. Went to Roger's Video, which had clearly gone downhill since the last time I was in there.
  • Rented The Blind Side. I'd already seen it but now that I understand football a little bit better and know the names of American colleges and a little bit about college football, I wanted to see it again.
  • Came home, put compress in the freezer.
  • My mom called and we made plans for tomorrow.
  • Took a shower.
  • Watched The Blind Side. Smiled when Auburn and Clemson were mentioned. When I saw The Blind Side in theatres last year (before meeting Anthony), I had no idea that within a year, I'd go to Auburn and see them play Clemson. Life makes me smile.
  • After the movie, I tried to solve a puzzle geocache so I could go find it but I'm having troubles with it.
  • Called Anthony and talked for 45 minutes.
  • Writing this blog post.
  • Going to bed after this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: ALL COMMENTS WITH LINKS TO MEDICAL PRACTICES AND OTHER BUSINESSES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND MARKED AS SPAM. Advertisements are not tolerated on this blog. Go away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...