- Woke up around 11:30am.
- Surfed the Internet, made a bagel, tried to decide what to do today.
- Decided it was too nice of a day to waste and despite my knee still hurting, went out geocaching at the Wawanosh Wetlands again.
- Found 6 caches and hurt my knee even more.
- Decided on the drive home that I'd stop at Shopper's Drug Mart and get an ice pack.
- Only had $10 on me (didn't bring my purse to the wetlands) and the cold compress I wanted was incorrectly marked. Sorry, I'm not paying $13 for a small compress.
- Came home, sat around for maybe 2 hours, then went to WalMart for a cold compress
- Found one nicer than the one at Shopper's and it was only $3.97. Hello.
- Was craving McNuggets so I got myself a meal at McDonalds.
- While driving home, decided I wanted to rent a movie. Went to Roger's Video, which had clearly gone downhill since the last time I was in there.
- Rented The Blind Side. I'd already seen it but now that I understand football a little bit better and know the names of American colleges and a little bit about college football, I wanted to see it again.
- Came home, put compress in the freezer.
- My mom called and we made plans for tomorrow.
- Took a shower.
- Watched The Blind Side. Smiled when Auburn and Clemson were mentioned. When I saw The Blind Side in theatres last year (before meeting Anthony), I had no idea that within a year, I'd go to Auburn and see them play Clemson. Life makes me smile.
- After the movie, I tried to solve a puzzle geocache so I could go find it but I'm having troubles with it.
- Called Anthony and talked for 45 minutes.
- Writing this blog post.
- Going to bed after this!
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Half-Assed NaBloWriMo Day 12
Day 12 - Bullet your whole day.