Day 11 - Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.
I'm going to cheat a bit and use the iPod on my iPhone as it only contains songs I like and actually listen to. Whenever I do these things, I always end up posting songs I've never even heard or that I don't like. Not this time!
1. "Wear and Tear" by Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johansson.
2. "Got A Feelin'" by the Mamas and the Papas.
3. "Bad Stone" by the Crystal Method.
4. "Got Your Money" by Ol' Dirty Bastard and Kelis.
5. "SOS" by ABBA.
6. "I Wanna Touch Your Soul" by Benny Benassi.
7. "Let There Be Love" by Oasis.
8. "Find Your Way Back" by Michelle Branch.
9. "What is Your Secret?" by Nada Surf.
10. "In Repair" by John Mayer.
Cool, I'd say that's a pretty accurate cross-section of my musical taste. Techno, oldies, and pop-rock.