Monday, November 9, 2015

NaBloPoMo Day 9: My Favourite Photos

Here are a few of my favourite photos that I've either taken or that I appear in. This isn't all of them but I was lazy and didn't start compiling these until today, so I'm sure I'm missing some good ones.

You might recognize some of these as photos I've posted in previous posts so I apologize for the reruns!

1992? My sister and I (I'm the older one). I used to be able to make Andrea make that face if I made it, too. I'm glad it's captured on camera forever!



Me driving a snowmobile for the first time while out on an IQ day in 2010.


My dad and grandpa, looking at Anthony in awe at my brother's wedding, 2010.


My niece Maisie on my quilt!


Bride and groom, 2015 (photo credit: Kat Ku Photography)


Me and Anthony, Iqaluit, 2010.


The last photo I have of my teeth, pre-treatment!


Snorkeling in Maui, 2011.


Anthony and me dogsledding, 2010.


Andrea and I canoeing on Pyramid Lake, Jasper, AB, 2009


Flying in a private plane to Vancouver Airport, 2008


Forest selfie, Jesmond, BC, on a solo vacation I took in 2008


My first car, Iqaluit, 2008


My dorky/cute sister, 1992?


My brother and I, 1988?


My dorky/cute/excessively proud sister on her birthday, 1994?


I think this was Cow Bay, NS, 2007


My cat Leah as a kitten, 2005


Twillingate, NL, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: ALL COMMENTS WITH LINKS TO MEDICAL PRACTICES AND OTHER BUSINESSES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND MARKED AS SPAM. Advertisements are not tolerated on this blog. Go away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...