Saturday, August 7, 2010

Introduction

Here I am, at new the blog. It's a tough thing to leave behind a 4 year old blog, but I feel like it's the best thing to do since its entire purpose was to chronicle my life in Nunavut.

Now that I'm here, my posts will not be centered around one topic anymore. I have been keeping a (more private) online journal for 8 years and I wrote in it voraciously every day until 2010. This year, however, my desire to write out every experience I had was proving tiring, especially since my journal was mostly a place of rants and since I don't have much to rant about these days, the entries have become few and far between.

I've been wanting to start to write about myself more publicly, so this will be my new place for that.

I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey my love! I finally found your blog by clicking around on your other one. So I'll be following you regularly! Yaaay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Nunavut Newbie atill exists!
    Glad to find you and wishing you an exciting and inspiring year of change.
    I still miss the people and the land of the north at times-but it will always be in our hearts to treasure.
    But secretly ,sometimes don't ya wish you could be there to breathe in that northern air and free yourself from pollution, traffic....certainly I do at times!

    Again all the best and very glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: ALL COMMENTS WITH LINKS TO MEDICAL PRACTICES AND OTHER BUSINESSES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND MARKED AS SPAM. Advertisements are not tolerated on this blog. Go away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...