Tuesday, August 17, 2010

30 Day Meme: Day 6

My apologies, I just came back from Ann Arbor today, where I had been since Saturday morning. I might do a couple of these today since I missed 3 days and will be missing the next 4 or so.

Day 06 – Your day, in great detail

Since the day technically started at midnight, I'll start there.

At midnight, Anthony and I were in the middle of watching Inglourious Basterds. What a great movie. Anthony and I watched some TV in bed before he fell asleep, and I continued watching until 3am. I was watching a pretty good episode of True Life on MTV and didn't want to shut it off. Anthony went to work around 8 and I woke up at 10:30am. I took a shower and tidied up the house.

From noon to 1:30pm I watched some TV and then left to meet Anthony and his friends at Slow's Bar BQ in Detroit. It's a great southern BBQ restaurant, it was sooooo tasty.

Anthony had printed me Google Map directions from his house to the restaurant as well as from Slow's to the I-94. I was looking at the wrong map the whole time so the drive was a bit freaky, but I did find it okay. Driving in new places makes me very nervous but I've been doing well. Detroit isn't too bad to drive in, I don't mind it.

Around 4, our lunch was eaten and paid for so I drove back to Sarnia, where I am now. The drive was uneventful although I was happy for the new set up with my iPod in the car. I used to hook my iPod to an FM transmitter. On the drive to Ann Arbor on Saturday, I took a sharp turn on the freeway and the iPod flew over to the passenger side floor and I couldn't reach it. And not only was that annoying, but the sound quality from the FM transmitter is terrible as there isn't a good spot to put the iPod that's also near the radio. So now I've got my iPod inside the arm rest console, connected to an audio line-in AND a car charger. Music quality? Great. Battery life? Infinite. And no more air born iPod.

I was planning on going to the gym but my left knee has been sore and I don't want to miss back-to-back episodes of Teen Mom. Love that show, especially Catelynn/Tyler because they live in Algonac, and Algonac is really close to here.

That's about it!

1 comment:

  1. greg . doudican @ gmail . comAugust 19, 2010 at 2:09 PM

    Hello!

    I just finished reading your Iqaluit blog, and it is phenomenal. Thanks for taking the time to write it all down. I am thinking of heading up there, and it had a TONNE of wicked info. Was also very interesting to read.

    So, rock and roll. Thank you.

    I realise this blog is dedicated to you, not Iqaluit. I just thought I'd write this here in case you don't check the other that often.

    So, thanks, and I hope you don't mind me reading this new one!

    Greg

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: ALL COMMENTS WITH LINKS TO MEDICAL PRACTICES AND OTHER BUSINESSES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND MARKED AS SPAM. Advertisements are not tolerated on this blog. Go away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...