Monday, August 30, 2010

30 Day Meme: Day 12

I like this one because I don't have to think about it!

Day 12 – What’s in your bag, in great detail

For starters, my current bag is Orla Kiely's spring 2010 shoulder bag. I get a lot of compliments on it. I love love love Orla Kiely, I just wish her stuff wasn't so expensive.

#1. My iPhone 3GS with my Barbie pink VOi! case. Anthony gave me both the iPhone and the case, he's so nice!

#2. The cat toy I mentioned in yesterday's entry (my mom wanted me to bring it to her house and see if her cats love it, too).

#3. My Fossil wallet. I can't find a photo of it on the Internet anywhere.

#4. My keys with a Forces Canada lanyard.

#5. Travel-sized hand sanitizer.

#6. My passport in this tinymeat case. I also get lots of comments on this. I bought it because it reminds me of the emergency info pamphlet in Fight Club which always makes me laugh. If you're not familiar with the movie, Brad Pitt's character complains that the people in the illustrations on airplane pamphlets always look so calm and serene, despite being in emergency situations. After he and Ed Norton create Project Mayhem, one of their projects is to replace the pamphlets with more "realistic" illustrations of passengers. FYI, US border guards do not find this passport case funny.

#7. A pair of sunglasses.

#8. An unopened set of iPhone headphones.

#9. A FibrePlus bar.

#10. A TTC transfer slip from August 19 at 6:14pm.

#11. A receipt from Shopper's Drug Mart for 100mL of Deep Woods Off!.

#12. A small, black comb.

#13. An unopened RCMP flashlight keychain.

#14. A pack of Extra gum. US gum is superior to Canadian gum.

#15. A mint from a restaurant I just went to.

#16. Promotional chap stick from Victim Services Canada (a division of Correctional Service Canada).

#17. A wet nap.

And finally...

#18. A Chinese fortune which reads, "Accept the next proposition you hear."

2 comments:

PLEASE NOTE: ALL COMMENTS WITH LINKS TO MEDICAL PRACTICES AND OTHER BUSINESSES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND MARKED AS SPAM. Advertisements are not tolerated on this blog. Go away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...