Tuesday, August 31, 2010

30 Day Meme: Day 13

I have a confession to make. I love MTV's Teen Mom. But that's not all: I love pretty much everything MTV airs. I was going to say that usually I don't have such cheap taste in things but well, it's not true.

So while I wait for the new episode of Teen Mom tonight, I will do today's meme.

Day 13 – This week, in great detail

This is a little confusing since we're currently in the middle of the week. Guess I'll cover the last 7 days.

Wednesday, August 25: Not much. I went to William's Pastry Shop for their famous oatmeal cookies and for half a cake. Oh my goodness, I can't even begin to explain how amazing this place is. It's been open since 1939 and I know I have loved this place since I was a wee one. It is the best cake you will ever eat. Hands down, no questions asked. Half a cake is like $6 which if you ask me, is a pretty good deal considering, in my own oft-used expression, you would sell your first born to get a bite of this cake.

After I pigged out on cookies and cake, I went to the gym to work it off. Don't remember much else from Wednesday.

Thursday, August 26: I think I woke up late and then my sister and I went out to run some errands. We went to PetSmart and I bought that toy Leah loves. We also went to the new Winners in town, which opened that day. It was very busy. Winners is another of my favourite places, many of my clothes come from there. Afterward we got some A&W for lunch and I went home.

Friday, August 27: Anthony came to Sarnia in the afternoon and we went out to Bright's Grove for supper. Afterward we took a walk in Centennial Park and got some ice cream under the bridge. We hadn't really spent any time together in Sarnia so it was nice.

Saturday, August 28: Anthony and I got up early, went to the farmer's market, and then departed for Goderich. Walked around the Goderich farmer's market, went to the beach, and then went out for supper.

Sunday, August 29: Got up early again, went for a quick breakfast. Goderich has a flea market every Sunday in the town square so we went to that and I picked up some pins for my pin collection. Drove back to Sarnia and spent the afternoon together before Anthony departed around 5:30pm. After Anthony left, I tried my hand at geocaching in the large park across the street but failed at finding any (it's tough when you first start out).

Monday, August 30: I woke up eager to geocache again, so my sister and I went back to Canatara Park and ended up finding 2 caches. What a fun hobby, I am really enjoying it! I went over to my mom's for supper and Andrea and I couldn't stop talking about geocaching, so we went out after supper again. We found 2 nearby my mom's place.

Today, Tuesday, August 31: Andrea came over around 11am and we went geocaching again. We only found one today. It's been incredibly hot out this week and the bees and flies make geocaching kind of miserable. Today had me crawling all around some pine trees in search of a cache, but I still didn't find it. Came back, took a shower, then my sister, my dad, my grandpa, and I went out for lunch. Came home and passed out in bed for awhile. I woke up, did some cleaning, and am now waiting for Teen Mom at 10!

Hope you enjoyed reading that, haha.

1 comment:

  1. Always enjoy reading your writing. What is geocaching? Is it like metal detecting?

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: ALL COMMENTS WITH LINKS TO MEDICAL PRACTICES AND OTHER BUSINESSES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND MARKED AS SPAM. Advertisements are not tolerated on this blog. Go away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...