Tuesday, September 14, 2010

30 Day Meme: Day 21

Day 21 – Another moment, in great detail

This is garbage, I hate this one. I want you to take "a moment" and visit the websites I frequent.

Catalog Living. A comedian named Molly Erdman takes photos from catalogues and pretends it's in the home of Gary and Elaine, a fictional married couple. In the guise of Gary or Elaine, Molly makes funny comments about something silly in the photo.

The F$!&ing Weather. What the name suggests...a simplified version of your current weather report complete with hilarious commentary (below, in tiny letters).

Creator's Syndicate's advice columns. I have been reading the advice columns on this page since roughly mid-2007. I cannot get enough advice columns. My favourites are Advice Goddess and Dear Margo. Margo Howard is probably the sanest advice columnist (and person) I have ever read. I wish every person on earth had her sensibility.

PostSecret. Very popular now, but I began reading it back in the hay day. People send in their secrets on a postcard and every Sunday, a sampling of them are published. Insightful, heart-breaking, uplifting, inspiring...what more could you want?

Soda Finder. This one is only good if you live in the USA. This guy ships popular and hard-to-find sodas anywhere in the USA. I am a pop fanatic and wish I could use this website. I really want to try Cheerwine and am excited about the prospect of it when I'm in Atlanta this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You need to try the Japanese soda that I forgot the name of, I think it begins with an R RAMUNE I TOTALLY JUST REMEMBERED IT, it's Strawberry flavored and has a marble in it. Fun and yummy!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: ALL COMMENTS WITH LINKS TO MEDICAL PRACTICES AND OTHER BUSINESSES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND MARKED AS SPAM. Advertisements are not tolerated on this blog. Go away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...