Saturday, September 11, 2010

30 Day Meme: Day 20

Tomorrow I'm off to a wedding shower in Brampton. I have been to 2 wedding showers in my entire life and both have been in Brampton. I was only 9 or 10 at the last one. I thought by 24 that I'd be in the middle of the wedding chaos but it seems none of MY friends are getting married. Oh well! This wedding shower is for my brother's fiancee, I think I mentioned it in the last entry. I got my gift for her and I look forward to giving it to her.

Day 20 – This month, in great detail

Oh boy. Okay, I'm going to have to scrape this together carefully.

August 11-14: I didn't do much of anything, just regular old Sarnia stuff like sleeping in and applying for jobs.

August 14-17: I went to Ann Arbor to hang out with Anthony. Highlight of the trip was going to his grandpa's cottage and going swimming and jet skiing in the lake. Good times.

August 18-22: I went to Toronto for Tori's art show opening. We went to the Exhibition and it was a lot of fun. Hopefully I can go again in the coming years.

August 23-26: Sleeping a lot...I was so exhausted from my back-to-back trips.

August 27-29: Anthony came to Sarnia and we went to Goderich for a night. Anthony hasn't spend much time in Sarnia so that was a lot of fun.

August 30-September 3: Nothing, just hanging out in Sarnia.

September 4-8: I went to Ann Arbor again for Labor Day. Fun weekend full of football and bocce. I also went to Windsor to meet a friend which was a good way to end my super long Labor Day weekend.

September 9-11: Not much. Been geocaching and hanging out at home.

Darn it I'm busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: ALL COMMENTS WITH LINKS TO MEDICAL PRACTICES AND OTHER BUSINESSES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND MARKED AS SPAM. Advertisements are not tolerated on this blog. Go away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...