Thursday, February 17, 2011

TGIF (tomorrow)

Tomorrow is Friday and it's the first time in 7 months that I'm actually looking forward to the weekend, a REAL weekend! And a long weekend to boot! The first of many to come. It's too good to be true.

Anthony and I are headed to Traverse City for a belated Valentine's Day rendezvous. I'm really hoping the weather stays warm because I nearly froze to death in Traverse City in 2009.

In other news, I am currently obsessed with "Stereo Love" by Edward Maya and Vika Jigulina. If you're into dance/house/electronica even remotely, you should give it a listen. I heard it on my drive to work yesterday. I immediately Shazam'ed it, downloaded it, and have been listening to it on repeat since.

See you on the other side, folks! The other side of what? The weekend of course. The next time I write, I'll have started my new job. Life is way too awesome.

Edit: I forgot to mention, more or less for my own purposes, that I took a little detour while I was reading Atlas Shrugged. A detour as in, I read an entirely different book this week. As soon as I read the back of 3096 Days by Natascha Kampusche, I had to get home and read it immediately. It did not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: ALL COMMENTS WITH LINKS TO MEDICAL PRACTICES AND OTHER BUSINESSES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND MARKED AS SPAM. Advertisements are not tolerated on this blog. Go away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...