Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Some Days, Life is Just Good

Things are great here in Jaimeland! My and Anthony's trip to Traverse City was very relaxing, but we did get stuck in a blizzard on the way back which delayed us by about an hour. All in all a fun trip. I just love Traverse City. I need to get in the habit of taking more photos. Anthony and I have done a lot of cool stuff together, but we both aren't photo taking people.

In other news, my new job is going very well. It's everything I could want in a job, plus more. And by "more" I mean I have my own parking spot. The type of classification I have within the federal government means I will never have my own office, but I will sure as hell take a parking spot!

When I tell everybody where I'm working now, they tell me they didn't realize this particular federal office had a branch in Sarnia. When I first learned of it a few years ago, I was also surprised and curious, so it's pretty awesome I work there now. I never would have guessed I'd be lucky enough to do my job right here in my hometown.

Speaking of my hometown, part of me is shocked that I have coworkers. Who decided to transfer here to Sarnia. And some of them have been here for several years! And they like it here! I guess in a way, it flatters me because I'm from Sarnia and I love Sarnia. So when I meet people who desired a move to Sarnia, I'm like, "Really? You wanted to come here?!" One of my coworkers has been here for 10 years and he says he loves it here. I thought that was pretty awesome, it made me really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: ALL COMMENTS WITH LINKS TO MEDICAL PRACTICES AND OTHER BUSINESSES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND MARKED AS SPAM. Advertisements are not tolerated on this blog. Go away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...