Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Chaos

Hi there, do you have an iRewards card? Do you need a bag today?

Oh wait, I forgot I wasn't at work. My brain is practically fried from working so much. After 8 straight days of work, I have (tentatively) 2 days off before working another 5. After that, my days off are few and far between!

I'm enjoying working at Coles although it is so mentally exhausting. However, it's gotten a lot easier now that I have I know a little bit about current books and authors. Being that it's so close to Christmas, the store is insanely busy. There is rarely a moment without a massive line.

So without coffee, I like my job. With coffee, I love it. Being caffeinated makes the job much easier.

And since there is never a dull moment in the life of Jaime, I start job #2 tomorrow at the YMCA. Every time someone asks me what I'm going to be doing there, for some reason I want to blurt out, "Fitness instructor." HAHA! I don't even know why. I think because I'd love to be a personal trainer some day in the future. But alas, for now I will be working at the front desk. All day work-a-thons start tomorrow and will last until the middle of January. I don't even have the mental resources to be excited about Christmas, I am way too busy to even remember what day it is!

Anyway, mine and Anthony's (first) anniversary is Wednesday so we're going to celebrate by going to the restaurant where we had our first date. I haven't been there since our first date and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm glad this time around I won't be thinking, "Arggghhh why do I have to like this guy? There's no way he likes me the way I like him! This sucks!"

Well I'm going to go have a soak and prepare for my first day of working 2 jobs in one day.

I work from midnight to eight, come home, sleep for five minutes, eat breakfast, sleep six more minutes, shower, then I have ten minutes to bask in Lisa's love, then I'm off to the power plant, fresh as a daisy.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Merry Christmas!

    Would you like to join my blog??
    Visit this post!
    http://folliedimakeup.blogspot.com/2010/12/tag-i-miei-regali-di-nataleoutfit.html

    kisses

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: ALL COMMENTS WITH LINKS TO MEDICAL PRACTICES AND OTHER BUSINESSES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND MARKED AS SPAM. Advertisements are not tolerated on this blog. Go away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...