Sunday, October 28, 2012

Too Busy

Oi. I've been way too busy to post but I will update as soon as I can about all my classes, in detail.

In a nutshell, my first quilt is done and I've started a second one. I'm also trying my hand at making up my own pattern and it's going okay. I've learned that picking out coordinating fabric takes practice and right now I'm not very good at it. In the future I will probably go with a single collection. I learned this weekend about fabric collections. Wish I had known earlier!

I also know how to pipe a beautiful rose now, I made a million and one flowers for my final cake on Thursday.

I also (stupidly?) volunteered to make chili and cupcakes for a chili cook-off on Wednesday. No idea when I'm going to have time to make the chili!

Curling starts Tuesday and I'm excited about it. It'll be good to see all the familiar faces although I know I'm going to struggle with names again. Faces I can do, names are harder.

Gotta go...cakes are about to come out of the oven. I am making my cake tonight (Sunday) for Thursday's Wilton class because I won't get another chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: ALL COMMENTS WITH LINKS TO MEDICAL PRACTICES AND OTHER BUSINESSES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND MARKED AS SPAM. Advertisements are not tolerated on this blog. Go away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...