Friday, April 1, 2011

New Car

Okay I lied. I didn't end up buying my mom's car. She decided it was probably better for her just to keep it. I then decided that because I want something I can keep a long time, I should buy something new. Ford had 0% financing and up to $1000 in cash back on new cars so I bought...


(That is my actual car.)

A 2011 Ford Fiesta. I picked it up yesterday and so far I love it. It's advertised to get 41mpg in the city and 55mpg on the highway. I can't complain about that! It's fun to drive and it's nice to have something that suits me a little better than a family sedan. I've been driving large vehicles most of my driving life so it's fun to have something a little small and sportier.

There's also this awesome interior lighting thing going on that I never knew about until I was driving it last night.





I thought the lighting was only around the cup holders and along the glove compartment, but it's on the floor too. You can pick between 2 shades of blue, white/clear, orange, purple, pink, and red. I can't decide which colour I like the best. Fun!

I'm so happy the search for a car is finally over. Now I can get back to important things like sleeping, eating, and sleeping.

3 comments:

  1. Nice looking car, I like the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very enlightening and beneficial to someone whose been out of the circuit for a long time.

    clomid

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: ALL COMMENTS WITH LINKS TO MEDICAL PRACTICES AND OTHER BUSINESSES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND MARKED AS SPAM. Advertisements are not tolerated on this blog. Go away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...