Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Boringness

Sorry folks, not a lot has been going on here lately. I'm keeping busy with the gym 6 times a week, eating like it's going out of style, sleeping like it's going out of style, working, and visiting Anthony and friends.

1. I've been doing personal training for over a month now and I already feel like I'm further than I was when I worked out by myself all the time in 2009. I'm really enjoying going but I am so tired by the time I get home at the end of the day. Waking up at 5:30am makes for long days. I've lost a bit of weight and hope to lose about 10 more pounds by June (probably wishful thinking).

2. Anthony booked our tickets to Hawaii today. WOOOOOOOOOOOO. I can't tell you how excited I am to spend a whole week in Hawaii (Maui and Honolulu) with Anthony. Starting in May (3 days, yikes) I'm going to start tanning. I'm so pale, I don't want to burn to a crisp when I'm there.

3. The car continues to be great. It's nice to have the whole process over with.

4. My iPhone is in the shop right now as the battery died for the last time yesterday. I've been whining a lot about not having my phone, haha. It's weird not to know the SECOND someone is trying to contact you whether via email, text, Twitter or Facebook. I feel so out of the loop even though I'm really not.

That's about it. See, it wasn't very interesting, was it?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jaime, Love your blogs! Very well written, informative, and entertaining. I was looking up info on Iqaluit and that`s how I found you. I would love to ask you some questions, but not sure how to direct contact you. Sent you twitter request, but ... ??? Would like to ask some questions if that would be ok.

    Thanks, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I came across your Nunavut blog while searching for info concerning moving to Iqaluit. My husband and I are planning to move north this summer or fall. I am a teacher and have been applying for jobs, but heard that it's rare to get a job living in the south. We would love to move and search for jobs once we arrive. Our main concern right now is housing. Any info or contacts would be appreciated!

    Thanks and enjoyed the read,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nunavut blog, found it useful when we were moving up to Iqaluit ourselves. I am launching a new website www.movingtoiqaluit.com with the aim of helping people find everything they need to know about the move in one spot to save them hours of internet searching. i would love to link to your blog on our BLOG page if you are ok with that? please advise.

    Take care!

    info@movingtoiqaluit.com

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: ALL COMMENTS WITH LINKS TO MEDICAL PRACTICES AND OTHER BUSINESSES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND MARKED AS SPAM. Advertisements are not tolerated on this blog. Go away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...