Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Brace Faces

I have some semi-exciting news to share! You will notice on the right-hand side of my blog, my younger sister Andrea (AKA Andi) is now a contributor on the blog. For the next little while, my sister will be helping me to blog our way through the process of getting braces.


Lisa needs braces...


We have both been wanting to get braces for awhile, and finally decided to go for it together. I thought it'd be fun if we blogged about it since it's something a little different, and seeing progress of just about anything can be interesting (in my opinion, anyway). Our situations will be a little different due to severity of tooth crookedness, insurance (and lack thereof), personal opinions, etc.

Our plan is to each do an intro post about our current smile, our expectations, fears, and wishes for the experience. Every month or two (probably 2) we'll do a progress update with how things are going. We will also blog about the consultation experience, since we are getting 4 of them (each).

We're excited and hope we can make it interesting to read about! We'll be sure to keep adding relevant Simpsons stills (we'll post 'em 'til we run out...which may be soon.)



Next up: Jaime's Intro and Andrea's Intro


(P.S. Next week I'll be posting my 2 month weight loss progress update, so check that out November 6 or 7!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: ALL COMMENTS WITH LINKS TO MEDICAL PRACTICES AND OTHER BUSINESSES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND MARKED AS SPAM. Advertisements are not tolerated on this blog. Go away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...