Thursday, December 10, 2015

Things I Like Lately

Now that NaBloPoMo is over, I've come to two conclusions: I like blogging regularly but blogging daily is far too much.

Something that's been on my mind for a few weeks is the idea of doing a semi-regular post about stuff I've been digging lately. I don't like overloading my Facebook with links and images, so consolidating them into a blog post would be better. Also, I imagine I will have some weeks where I have nothing to post and that's fine. I'll only post when I have a few things I want to share.

So here's the first edition of Things I Like Lately!

New Princess Charlotte Photos:

Photos by Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge

The new photos of Princess Charlotte. It's no secret that I'm a big royal family fan and in particular, I love seeing new photos of Catherine and her children. How freaking adorable is Charlotte? Seriously.


Julianne Moore acting for tips in Times Square:



Both the host Billy and Julianne are hilarious. Julianne Moore is probably my favourite actress. I've since watched a ton of other Billy on the Street videos and they're pretty funny. I think they are, anyway. I sent one to Anthony and he didn't like it, pfft.


This comic:



Melanie Martinez:

I've been binge-listening to the Cry Baby album for days. I'm even going through that phase where I have withdrawals when it's been more than an hour since I've listened to it. I'd never heard of Melanie Martinez until I Shazamed a song last week in a bar and her name came up. She was on The Voice a few years ago and recently released an album. I dig it, man. I dig it hard.



Master of None:

Over the weekend while I was sick with a cold, I opened Netflix in search of something to watch. I came across Master of None and within 3 days, I finished the first season, which is unfortunate because there's only one season so far. I've been talking about it to everybody who I think would like it. It reminds me a lot of Seinfeld but set in 2015. The dialogue is very realistic which makes it that much funnier. I could talk a lot more about the show but there are plenty of great reviews around that do a far better job detailing its merits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: ALL COMMENTS WITH LINKS TO MEDICAL PRACTICES AND OTHER BUSINESSES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND MARKED AS SPAM. Advertisements are not tolerated on this blog. Go away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...